The supervisors will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the courthouse in Maquoketa.
On the agenda:
• Meeting with county Engineer Clark Schloz on county road matters
• Meeting with county Auditor Brian Moore on department business and claims
• Meeting with Steve Schroeder, county chief deputy sheriff, for discussion and possible action on the jail project
Meetin with Brad Staner, Courthouse security office, for discussion and possible action about replacing the metal detection unit
• Meeting with LuAnn Goeke, executive assistant, about board business
• Work session with Robin White, AFSCME union representative for presenation of AFSCME contract proposal
• Department updates from Ben Kober, county zoning administrator; county attorney Sara Davenport and county deputy auditor Becki Chapin for discussion of union negotiation strategy session
• Budget work sessions.